Wednesday, July 29, 2009

WIPLN:FNR4

FNR4 (360)(2hr)

Didn't get a chance to play too much but there was some new DLC for Fight Night Round 4 that added some sliders and some new equipment so I spent some time playing with them. I first tried some sliders from OS and the fight was pretty good but a little to tough for me so I backed down a couple of settings and had some really good fights. I am starting to hear a lot of the same commentary which stinks. I wanted to fight at Sugar Ray Leonard but you have to pay 1.20 for him which I do not like charging for a single boxer. I tried out a few different camera angles and the ref seems the best to me with close a close second.

1 comment:

  1. I play this game yesterday and find it is very difficult but also superb since it gives me lots of excitement.

    angst

    ReplyDelete