Wednesday, September 30, 2009

RB 2, Halo ODST

RB 2 (360) (1hr)

I picked up the Breaking Benjamin songs, I've been waiting for So Cold to come out and glad I did as it's fun to play. I also picked up some other songs and my song count is way to large now, and I can't believe how much I've spent and will keep on spending. They did release a patch and it solved some of my gripes but not all. I do like that you can download songs in the RB store in the background instead of having to download each song individually so I did that last night. I wish there was a way to skip songs when you do the quick play because some songs are just too hard and you have to quit all the way out and pick a new set list.

Halo ODST (360) (1hr)

I wish I had started this on the Normal campaign because I just want to see the story and have a good time and playing on heroic is quite challenging and I started to get frustrated. The game is good overall but for me it's just a rental.

No comments:

Post a Comment