Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Stranglehold, Majesty Demo

Stranglehold (PS3) (1HR)

I have been playing this game for awhile and have about 3 missions to go. This is a great action game but does get tough in the later stages. It has some great set pieces and the slo-mo and other powers are done well. If you haven't tried it yet go and get it, it should be cheap now.

Majesty Demo (PC) (10min)

Tried the demo for Majesty 1, Majesty 2 just came out but I read that Majesty one was great so I tried it out. Majesty is an old game and the demo was pretty bad. I couldn't change the video resolution and it was at 800x600 so I had a hard time managing my city when I could only see one building at a time. There was no instructions but I could figure it out but I kept on getting attacked and losing my peasants and heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment