Monday, August 31, 2009

WIPTW: Batman AA, Metroid Prime, Madden 10, HOTD, Mario Galaxy, Endless Ocean

Batman (360) (4Hr)

I'm about 30% through and have unlocked quite a few upgrades. I really like the writing and the story of the game it is very well written and at time quite disturbing. Some of the interview tapes that you find let hear from the inmates themselves and they are well told and at time do make me cringe.

Metroid Prime (Wii) (2Hr)

Madden 10 (360) (1hr)

Played with some more slider settings and I've finally found some that I can run on. I had a great match against the Eagles and I was down 4 with :58 to go and I came back and won with a touchdown pass. I had over 100 yards rushing and the holes where there and the eagles rushed for about the same. I'll post these sliders later, but they are Bill Harris from Dubious Quality, his V3 sliders.

House of the Dead Overkill (Wii) (1hr)

Playing through the directors cut that adds more enemies and more paths but only 3 lives, and I'm at the fourth level out of 6 so I am getting close.

Endless Ocean (Wii) (30min)

Great game for relaxing.

Super Mario Galaxy (Wii) (1hr)

I never finished this game but I only had 16 stars to go and I got 2 of them yesterday so I am inching closer.

I got a new Plasma TV for the Wii and that's why I played many Wii games, it does improve the graphics quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment