Thursday, August 20, 2009

WIPLN:Shadow Complex, Splosion Man, Madden 10

Shadow Complex (XBLA) (1Hr)

I've been waiting for this game and it was the last one to come out of XBLA games of summer so was it worth it?

So far I am having a lot of fun with it. It plays like Super Metroid in that you are navigating a map with interconnecting rooms and doors that require different weapons to open. The graphics are nice to look at the and the animations look fine. You aim with the right stick which is a little touchy till you get used to it. I do like the fact that it keeps track of how close you are to getting achievements and it also compares you to your friends. I was really tired last night so I didn't get to play all that I wanted so hopefully I'll find some time this weekend.

Splosion Man (XBLA) (30min)

While waiting for Shadow Complex to load I played about 5 more levels of Splosion man. The levels do get tough but you feel accomplishment when you pull off some cool moves. I think I'm on level 1-15 and there are 50 of them so away to go.

Madden 10 (XBLA) (30min)

I also tried playing this while waiting for SC to download but since it connects to EA live you can't have anything download in the background and there is no way to turn that off, boo. I am still trying some sliders but I just need to play the game and have fun so hopefully I'll do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment