Tuesday, August 25, 2009

WIPLN:Space Invaders Infinity Gene, The Witcher, Shadow Complex, Demon Souls, Madden 10

My parents came to see the house this weekend and we had a good time but I did get to play alot of games this weekend.

Space Invaders Infinity Gene (Iphone) (30 min)

I have been wanting to buy this but I was waiting for a price drop but it never came so I went ahead and purchased it at $5. This is one of the best Iphone games that I have played as it fast and fun and can be played with one finger. I didn't really like space invaders but it takes the initial concept and mixes it with other shooters to create a new great game. I saw things that reminded me of Qix. It will also generate new levels based on your own music collection which is another nice addition.

The Witcher (PC) (4HR)

Hooked up my PC to the projector and playing it there now, this game is really beautiful especially at dusk the lighting is really done well. I am almost as far as the last time I played and I really need to push through and finish this game.

Shadow Complex (360) (1hr)

Getting farther but I'm having a little trouble aiming accurately but since you takes many shots to kill you it's not a big deal.

Demon Souls (PS3) (3HR)

Still getting farther and farther and finally beat a huge boss. Your weapon selection really matters in this game as some weapons do no damage at all plus you can put different effects on your weapons like fire, ice, magic to do more damage.

Madden 10 (360) (3hr)

Played a couple of more games against George and had a good time although he wasn't. He throws too many picks because he's trying to throw into double coverage and thats a no-no. I hope to get our Madden League started this week as well.

Batman Asylum is out this week along with Metroid Prime Trilogy which I am picking them both up so I should have some impressions tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment