Wednesday, August 19, 2009

WIPLN:Madden 10, Trails HD

Madden 10 (360) (1hr)

I wanted to try a couple of slider settings for Madden, I tried Bill Harris's, from
Dubious Quality, and his was set to play on the very fast setting which I really didn't like. You also had to play on the wide camera which isn't that bad but it does take time to get used to. I did have a pretty realistic game but it wasn't much fun so I turned down the game to fast but that was still too fast for me, I tried the settings on normal and they didn't feel right. He is going to revamp them soon so hopefully I can find some to play on the slow or normal setting.

Trails HD (PC) (5 min)

This is on XBLA now and I had bought it on Steam about 3 months ago and so I thought I would try this again. It is okay but a lot of trial and error and I don't think it controls well using a keyboard so I need to try and hookup my 360 controller to my PC and give it a go again.


Shadow Complex is out today go buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment