Friday, February 26, 2010

Dante's Inferno, PVZ

Dante's Inferno (360) (30 min)

I rented this yesterday and got to play a little bit of the game and so far it is God of War on the 360. Reviews say that the game does get repetitive later but so did
God of War to some degree. Part of the story is shown in a comic book drawn form that I like. They do go for shock value though which could get old later but for now it's a good beat'm up until GOW 3.

Plants Vs. Zombies (Iphone)

I wish this version had all of the mini-games of the PC counterpart because the game plays perfectly on the Iphone. The touch control are perfect and I haven't had any instances of misplacing my plants. The sound effects are one of the best parts of the game and they are all there in your hand. So if you have an Iphone then pick this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment