Friday, February 12, 2010

Bioshock 2, Modern Warfare 2

Bioshock 2 (360) (2hr)

I liked the first Bioshock and have the same feelings for the second one. I still get the since of awe as I look at the new places of Rapture. The architecture and atmosphere is a welcome change to all the other areas that I have been playing FPS in.

I didn't think the mulitplayer would be very good but I was wrong as I played around 6 matches and had a great time. There are some new game variants that I liked and all of them fit into the world and didn't seem too tacked on. You do level up like in COD2 and have different loadouts so hopefully there will be people playing for awhile.

COD 2(360) (6 1/2 Days)
I played for a total of 6 1/2 days on this game which is incredible. WE've been playing hardcore HQ and I really like that game mode but once again there is a glitch where you can get infinite care packages that ruin the game so until a patch comes out no more.

George and I did play a lot of Spec Ops and that is just awesome. The missions you go on are varied and since we are playing on Veteran they are insane. On so many levels we would get to the end and die about 10 feet from the extraction point so it can be frustrating but very fulfilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment