Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mass Effect 2, Fallout 3, Dragon Age, No More Heroes 2

Mass Effect 2 (360) (8hr)

Awesome game. I really liked the first Mass Effect but it did have some problems and they have all been fixed so far. They did remove a lot of the RPG aspects of the game, they do exist but they are really streamlined. The shooting is on par with other 3rd person shooters and the frame rate is constant, those were my two main issues with the first game.

The graphics and voicework are all superb and it really feels like I am interacting with a movie. There is a lot of dialog but I like that and a lot of the information in the game like planets, races, and other data is read in game so that is a nice feature as well. I am really impressed and will probably play again as you can be nice or rude and they will have different options.

No More Heroes 2 (Wii) (1hr)

I liked and finished the first game and it was crazy and over the top and the second one is more so. The graphics have been improved but the controls are still the same, they work but could be better. I started on the mild difficulty, but I've died about 3 times against the first boss and I started feeling cheated so I may drop the difficulty down and try again. If you want a crazy game then go pick this up.

Fallout 3 (360) (2hr)

I finished the main game but never completed the addon's so I got the urge and started again and it's fallout 3 again. After playing some of the new games it feels janky, but it has so much to do that it's worth it.

Dragon Age (360) (4hr)

I've spent a lot of time with this game and I got to a point where the difficulty is tough again even on casual which lessons my excitement to complete the game. I will do it but why can't the game be constant.

Darksiders

The vsync patch for the 360 version comes out today so I will start this game over again, I've been waiting for this patch but too bad it came out the week of ME2.

No comments:

Post a Comment