Friday, January 22, 2010

Deadly Creatures

Deadly Creatures (Wii) (1hr)

The basketball game was on late so I didn't play too much last night and so I put in Deadly Creatures. I had played through 2 chapters previously but hadn't picked it up for about 5 months. I started from the beginning and got through 3 chapters and the game is really good. You play as a trantuala and a scorpion in a desert where two people are searching for a dead body an gold. You only see and hear them every once in awhile but they do keep the story going. The two characters play differently and they each have their own moves. The killing blows are pretty gruesome and all the combat is against other insects and other pests like snakes. Rainbow Studios is the developer and they made my favorite motorcycle game Motocross Madness 2 and they have made another fantastic game.

Flip HD Camera

I was wanting to get an HD camera too shoot various stuff and record me playing the drums so that I could see what mistakes and how I play. I've been looking and have decided to get the Flip HD it is $159 at Best buy and I hope to have a review up next week. It is the only HD camera around this price range that has stereo sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment