Friday, January 15, 2010

Game Collectorz, F.E.A.R

Since I have a pretty big game collection I wanted some way to catalog them. I've been using Excel but have been eying the Game Collectorz software for awhile but didn't want to pay the $40. After looking at what the software provided though I decided to go ahead and purchase the product. So far I like it, the biggest thing is that it has it's own database of games that have the boxart and some information about the games and that interested me. It also allows for other info and has a loan piece as well so I can keep track of the games that I loan out. It's pretty easy to get games into the system and will even work with a scanner.

F.E.A.R. (360) (1hr)

I've beaten this game before but picked it up for $7 and it's good but a throwback shooter. The biggest thing missing is a zoom when you shoot. Sniper guns have a scope and that will zoom but on other guns no zoom aiming at all which is very different and makes the game a little harder. The A.I. is really good in this game and will use good tactics in order to put you away.


In the next couple of weeks Mass Effect 2 and Bioshock 2 will be released so get ready for your wallets to start crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment