Friday, December 11, 2009

Games, Games, Games

I can't stop buying games. Blockbuster is having some good sales and I got about 6 games at 6.99 a piece so if you have one in your area go and look and get some good deals.

Here is what I got: Burnout Paradise, Bully, Thrillville, Ghostbusters, Soul Calibur 4, Conan.

Burnout Paradise (360) (1hr)

I have the PS3 version but I like my racing games on the 360 and it just feels better. I only bought it for the PS3 when it came out to play with Don Harding but the Ps3 network was horrible then and we had a difficult time getting the chat to work so I didn't really play it that much. This is a great arcade crashing simulation, the controls are tight and you do have control but the damage modeling is outstanding and the open world is so huge it's just a huge game.

Saboteur (360) (1hr)

I am almost finished with the tutorials in this game as there is a lot of things to do so it shouldn't be too repetitive.


I am going to have to buy a 360 Memory card so that I can keep my profile loaded onto it so I can have live access on my 360's. I wish you could have your profile on multiple 360's but that isn't allowed which is a bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment