Monday, December 21, 2009

AC2, COD 2, Conan, Borderlands

Well my projector bulb exploded on Saturday night so I'm glad I had one on order and will be here Tuesday. I had a lot of trouble getting the old one out though as I think that some of plastic melted together or it wasn't put in correctly when I bought it anyway I was able to force it out and hopefully the new one will go in without problems.

Assassin's Creed 2 (360) (6hr)

I finished the story on Saturday and I really enjoyed my time with the game. I may purchase the soundtrack as it had some great melodies. There are still things that I can do in the game but I'm not sure if I want to the 1000 achievement points. The ending was a little strange but did setup the next game so I hope they choose another great place like Italy.

COD 2 (360) (6Hr)

I got to level 70 on Saturday so that day was a big gaming day for me since I had to be signed onto the system at work. I will prestige but not until I get some more titles and emblems from leveling up perks.

Conan (360) (3hr)

For some reason I felt like a beat'm up last night and chose Conan. It is an okay game but has some awesome finishing moves. They have one move that splits an enemy in two and his guts are hanging out of one side it is gruesome but still cartooney as the graphics are okay. I hope to finish this this week as I'm trying to get through some games during the slow time.

Borderlands (360) (1hr)

Trying to get the full 1000 points is going to take some time. I am playing the new expansion and it has some cool creatures so that makes the time pass somewhat quickly. There is a lot of slowdown though when a lot of effects are going on that I really noticed last night but most of the time it works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment