Thursday, December 17, 2009

Assassin's Creed 2

AC 2 (360) (5hr)

I am still not close to finishing. There are just so many little things to do in the game that I will probably end up putting about 40 hours into it. I do get a little frustrated when the character jumps off a building when I don't want him too but that is probably just me going to fast and not paying attention. I tried playing with
Italian as the spoken language with subtitles and it felt authentic but I had a mission where I was trailing someone as they were speaking and I missed the conversation since I had to keep out sight and keep from being detected so I switch back and the voice work is really good in either language. I continue to meet more interesting characters so I really can't wait for the next game in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment