Monday, December 7, 2009

Devil May Cry 4, COD 2, Raving Rabids

Devil May Cry 4 (360) (1hr)

After playing the Bayonetta First Climax demo it got me wanting a good beat'm up game. I played about 8 hours of this before but forgot just about everything in it so I started again and it's still awesome. There is a Capcom 3-pack for sale with this game, Lost Planet, and Dead rising for $40 which is a steal and a great buy if you haven't played any of these games.

COD 2 (360) (20HR)

I've put in about 60 hours and at level 62 so hopefully by the end of the week I will have reached level 70. I think I am getting better as I am placing in the top 3 most of the time so that does feel good.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 (360)

This isn't out yet but I really want to get in on the beta. It has a different feel than COD since you get to drive tanks and airplanes and destroy buildings so look for this one early next year.

Raving Rabbids (Wii) (1Hr)

Over half way done and still enjoying my time and they are keeping things fresh by having new twists on the game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment