Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Uncharted 2, Hook Champ, New Super Mario Bro, Borderlands

Uncharted 2 (PS3) (3hr)

I'm on Chapter 23 of 26 so I am getting close to the end and so far it has not been disappointing and constantly ramping up the action so I can't wait for the finale.
It has gotten pretty tough and I can't imagine what playing on the harder levels will be for some of these fights.

Hook Champ (IPhone), (5min)

Plays like an old classic platform game with some nice graphics and an awesome swing hook mechanic.

New Super Mario Bro (DS) (30min)

I need to finish this game and will try to play for 30 min a night before I goto bed.
This is preparation for the new Mario game coming for the Wii.


Borderlands (360) (30min)

Picked it up at lunch and so far I really like it from the graphics to the light comedy of the characters plus the shooting feels great.
So come and play tonight if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment