Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Uncharted 2, Brutal Legend

Uncharted 2 (PS3) (3Hr)

This game is awesome, from the graphics to the game play, this is another game of the year contender. Everything I liked about the game is still there and they made some small tweaks in the combat department that really makes this game stand out. The new stealth system is great, when I first heard of it though I was skeptical because most stealth systems stink, but this works well and I enjoy using it with all the special animations that occur. Buy, buy, buy.

Brutal Legend (360) (1Hr)

This game excels at atmosphere but the game play feels like something is missing. The voice work and music are all top notch and the story is funny. The combat is it's weak point as I just wasn't having that much fun playing. The combat is real time action but then it goes to an RTS style where you command units and I had a hard time using the system. It is pretty basic and I think that is what hurts it is you need a little more control than what you have. I bought it because I wanted to support the developer as he made Full Throttle which is one of my favorite games.

No comments:

Post a Comment