Thursday, November 19, 2009

COD MW2

Modern Warfare 2 (360) (6hr)

So far I've spent about 40 hours playing MW2, saying that makes it feel like work but I'm enjoying my time with it. I finally finished the single player game last night and it was good but it could have been fleshed out better. The story jumps around a lot and since I didn't remember much from the first game I was basically just listening to some info then go and killing some people. I played 38% of the game on the hardened difficulty but lowered to normal because I wanted to finish so I could discuss some of the things in the game. I won't go into spoilers now but there are some scenes that do stick out and do cause some reactions. The normal setting is not that hard but there are sections that you will die and have to reload because of all the enemies and the advantages they have because of their positions.

On the multiplayer side I am level 39 with some cool things to unlock in the coming levels. The perks are well balanced and if you want to compete you do need to come up with different strategies with your custom classes. Some perks hide you from heartbeat sensors while other hide you from UAV's and other monitors. The gun you use also should dictate your play style. I am trying to unlock all of the perk upgrades and am pretty close now. They do take some time and my scores are lower when I am trying to get something but it's worth it to me. I'm not sure about the Prestige mode and what it gets you but I don't know if I'll go back to square one and start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment