Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Assassin's Creed 2, COD2

Assassin's Creed 2 (360) (2hr)

I played some of the first AC and really liked it but never finished it so I wasn't sure if I was going to play through the first but since I have so many games to play I just started it. I've always like the Prince of Persia games and the traversal of the levels but the newest Prince of Persia was too guided and easy as there was usually only one way to traverse the levels. In AC2 there is always multiple ways to traverse and it does require some thought.

I like the new setting and the historical facts add a nice layer to the game. I wish the controls were a little tighter as they feel a little floaty. So far I don't have any armor and only have 1 sword so the combat is simple now but you will get many weapons later on, it is fun grabbing enemies and throw them off buildings.

COD2 (360) (3HR)

I tried to finish the single player campaign last night but I wasn't as far along as I had thought. I cranked down the difficulty to normal but it still was tough. The game is too chaotic to me though like they are trying to overwhelm you all the time and it's not grabbing me like the first game did. I will plow through it this weekend but want to try and get all the stars for Spec ops which to me is the best part of the game.

I am close to level 40 in Multi and I have finally unlocked both of the speed perks, but I was a little disappointed with the pro versions. One you don't take damage from falls which is okay and the other you have a faster aim while running so if you want to really run and gun you can have both of these perks and fly through the levels but somehow the snipers will still hit you which is very upsetting. The lag is still there where I am getting shot at and I go behind cover but still get hit and die and when I see the replay I am not behind cover on his end, that is the biggest flaw in the game is that lag.

No comments:

Post a Comment