Monday, April 13, 2015

Bloodborne

Bloodborne
  • I didn't get to play as much as I would have liked over the weekend due to yard work, but I finally made some good progress yesterday.
  • I was stuck on this one boss, three enemies actually, that I faced about 10 times and the first 5 I barely got any hit in at all.  
  • I was able to defeat the boss on my second attempt Sunday and then I beat 2 other bosses on the first try so I was feeling good.  
  • I started using the saw blade and then the kirkhammer, now my weapon of choice in the Ludwig sword, that blade is awesome once you've leveled up your character.  I really enjoy the differences between the feel of each weapon and it makes learning the the move sets interesting.  
  • In the later parts of the game there are these bell ringing ladies that will respawn enemies until you take them out which makes the levels pretty tough.  You can hear the bell in the distance and then it's a mad dash to get to her quickly and that usually ends in death.  
  • If you are playing the game then you need to start trying the chalice dungeons, those are dynamic dungeons that have some pretty cool loot inside and some interesting bosses.  You need to start playing the dungeons early on as they don't level to your character so if you wait you will really be overpowered and not challenged.   Also if you run out of potions during a boss fight and are farming areas to replenish them try the chalice dungeons instead.

New Releases - Some big releases this week.  Mortal Kombat X and GTA 5 for the PC along with Titan Souls.

PC

Mortal Kombat X (download - $60) - Pre-ordered with the season pass.  Looks great.
Grand Theft Auto V (download - $60) - Pre-loaded and ready to play at 6pm a good release time.
Titan Souls (download - $15) - A 2D Dark souls game.
The Reject Demon: Toko Chapter 0 — Prelude (download)
Elementary My Dear Majesty! (download)
Westerado: Double Barreled (download) - Interested
404Sight (download - free-to-play)
Red Storm Online (download)

PlayStation 4

Mortal Kombat X
Titan Souls (download - $15)
Teslagrad (download)
Color Guardians (download)
We Are Doomed (download)

Xbox One

Mortal Kombat X

PlayStation 3

Teslagrad (download)
Gradius V (download - PS2 Classic)

Wii U
Donkey Kong 64 (download - Virtual Console)

Vita

Titan Souls (download - $15)
Color Guardians (download)
Bloxiq (download)
Medieval Defenders (download)

Nintendo 3DS

A-Train: City Simulator (download)

No comments:

Post a Comment