Friday, April 4, 2014

Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

I told myself that I was going to wait until the console release but sometimes I just don't listen.  I've played about 4 hours into ACT V and it's pretty awesome.  Once I finish that act it will open up the adventure mode which is the real meat of the expansion.  Adventure mode removes the story and allows you to go to any location of the game and complete bounties and other objectives to keep acquiring better loot.  The loot is so much better after the patch that just after 5 minutes of playing I had completely replaced all my gear with substantial upgrades, I've gotten 3 legendary items so far so it's much improved and makes the game more enjoyable.  If you stopped playing the game awhile back because it didn't quite feel right you should jump back in with this new expansion as it finally feels like a proper Diablo game.

Basement

The room passed the final inspection so I can finally start moving my stuff this weekend.  There is still a couple of small things that need to be fixed like the bathroom paint and some electrical work that will be completed by Monday.  I'm taking next week off to get everything setup so I should have a nice slideshow soon. 

Stuff

FTL -  Released yesterday for IOS and it's awesome.  Also the PC version has been updated as well for free.
Hearthstone - Released yesterday on IOS but not for NA but you can get around that.

New Releases - Best game of the week - Goat Simulator. 

PC

    The Elder Scrolls Online
    Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Deluxe
    Age of Wonders III
    Goat Simulator
    Meridian: New World
    Halo: Spartan Assault

PlayStation 4

    Mercenary Kings (download - $20, free for PlayStation Plus)
    King Oddball (download)

Xbox 360

    Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Deluxe (download - $20)

PlayStation 3

    MLB 14: The Show
    Ragnarok Odyssey ACE
    Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Deluxe (download - $20)
    Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Raidou Kuzunoha vs. the Soulless Army (download - $10)

Wii U

    Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Deluxe (download - $20)
    Advance Wars (download - $8)
    Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (download - $8)
    Metroid Fusion (download - $8)

Vita

    MLB 14: The Show
    Ragnarok Odyssey ACE

Nintendo 3DS

    Rusty's Real Deal Baseball (download - free-to-play)
    Super Monkey Ball 3D (download - $20)

No comments:

Post a Comment