Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Dark Souls 3 Ratchet and Clank, Visceral Detail Cleanup

Oculus Rift - Just got charged and it should be shipping soon.  Hopefully I'll get it by the weekend.

Dark Souls 3


  • Finally defeated the first major boss after about 6 attempts, his fire sword attacks looked awesome.  
  • This game isn't as stingy with bonfires as the last two games and they are usually pretty close to the boss lairs so the game does seem a bit easier. 
  • There are a ton of weapons, I think I already have 20 in my inventory although I'm only using about 3 of them.  
  • I was having a couple of crashing issues until I disabled AA but they did release a patch on Monday that may have fixed that issue, other than that the game has run smoothly.
  • The like the enemy designs as they are quite grotesque, the ugly frogs with the big eyes are back as well. 
  • Had my first invasion the other day and it couldn't have came at a better time.  I was in an area where there is this giant on a tower far away that keeps throwing large spears at anyone who tries to cross this specific path.  The invader spawned just behind me so I took off running down the path and was able to dodge the spears but the invader didn't have as much luck and died at the barrage of spears without me swinging a single time and it felt awesome.  

Ratchet and Clank

  • A game about the new movie which is a retelling of the original game. 
  • This is classic Ratchet and Clank game play at it's best with some of the best graphics that I've seen. 
  • I've beaten all the major Ratchet and Clank releases and the game play still holds up.  
  • Can't wait to see all the crazy weapons, I haven't read much about the game. 
  • It's $40 so a nice price as well. 


Visceral Detail Cleanup

  • Ever wondered what happens to all those bodies and blood soaked floors that is left over from one of your gaming sessions?
  • Wonder no more as you undertake one of the best co-op games of this generation as you get to help clean up all the mess.
  • So grab your mops, buckets, and bins and get ready for Visceral Detail Cleanup.
  • The game at first glance seems horrible and dull, but it's probably one of the funnest multiplayer experiences that I've had.
  • The fun is not in the actual game play but the chat between friends.
  • The game does have some wonky physics which does lead to some spirited conversations.  
  • If you are mopping up blood and then someone kicks over the water bucket sending all of the blood that you just cleaned go everywhere you may get a little irritated or maybe they keep walking through the blood leaving tracks that might also spur a louder than normal response.  Also don't try to run when carrying a bin full of body parts, it will end in a mess. 



New Releases - Not a big release week.  My pick is Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair which has the best talking bear in any game series.

PC

Banner Saga 2
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Loud on Planet X

PS4

Axiom Verge — Vita (PS4 Cross-buy)
Blues and Bullets Episodes 1 and 2
Invisible, Inc.
Koi
Lichdom: Battlemage
Masquerade: The Baubles of Doom
Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse
Loud on Planet X
Pang Adventures

Xbox One

Lichdom: Battlemage
Masquerade: The Baubles of Doom

3DS

Langrisser Re:Incarnation -Tensei

Wii U

Star Fox Zero
Star Fox Guard


No comments:

Post a Comment