Tuesday, November 12, 2013

BF4

I've played about 5 hours of the multiplayer and it's growing on me.  It did take awhile to start getting some unlocks for the various classes since I've been mixing up which class I use.  You can also level up your vehicles which is nice, just by riding in a vehicle will get you experience and unlocks.  I don't think that I've seen every map yet, I've been mostly playing conquest with a few games of Rush.  I'm playing on the Gamerswithjobs server which is a website I visit daily and it's been really fun with good matchups and no teenagers.  The visual are still amazing and I was really surprised that I haven't seen any lag, I did get disconnected once but other than that I've had no other issues.

New Releases - Thanksgiving is fast approaching so that means it's game time!   PS4 releases this Friday.

PC

Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition (download - $25) -  Hmm.  Not sure if just buying the older version and doing free mods will be better?
Blood Knights (download)
Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior (download - $15)
Contrast (download)
Deadfall Adventures
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition -  A little too expensive will wait until it's on sale.
Redshirt (download)
SimCity Cities of Tomorrow - I really had high hopes for SimCity and although it was fun at times the overall structure just wasn't satisfying.  Biggest let down of the year.
World of Warplanes (free-to-play)
XCOM: Enemy Within - Debating on this expansion. I really liked the original game even though I didn't finish it.
X Rebirth (download - $50) -  Exploring space.

PlayStation 4 -  Target and Amazon are having a B2G1F deal on Tuesday so I may bite.

Angry Birds Star Wars - Surprise Surprise....
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag  -  Already got a free version with my video Card.
Battlefield 4 -  Tempted as I would like to play the multiplayer in my chair. 
Blacklight Retribution (PSN - free-to-play)
Contrast (PSN) - Comes free with PS+ so I'll get that.
DC Universe Online (PSN - free-to-play)
FIFA 14
Flower (PSN) - Owned the PS3 version so you get this for free.
Knack -  Tempted.
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
Just Dance 2014
Killzone Shadow Fall - Need to see some reviews on this one.  May just rent from Redbox, if they carry PS4 games.
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Madden NFL 25
NBA 2K14 -  The vidoes on this have been awesome really disappointed the PC version doesn't have the advanced features of the next gen versions.
Need for Speed Rivals - Probably get this version since the wheel support isn't the best for this type of game.
Resogun (PSN) -  Free to PSN+ members.
Skylanders Swap Force
Sound Shapes (PSN) -  Have PS3 Version so free as well.
Super Motherload (PSN - $15)
Trine 2: The Complete Story (PSN)
Warframe (PSN - free-to-play)

Xbox 360

Contrast (XBLA)
Deadfall Adventures
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
The Bridge (XBLA - $10)
XCOM: Enemy Within

PlayStation 3

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
Velocity Ultra (PSN)
Wonderbook: Book of Potions
Wonderbook: Diggs Nightcrawler (PSN)
Wonderbook: Walking with Dinosaurs
XCOM: Enemy Within

Wii U

Barbie Dreamhouse Party
Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games

Wii

Barbie Dreamhouse Party - Finally. 

Vita

Flower (PSN)
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition

Nintendo 3DS

Barbie Dreamhouse Party
Jewel Match 3 (eShop)
Senran Kagura Burst (eShop - $30)
Word Wizard 3D (eShop)
World Conqueror 3D (eShop)

Nintendo DS

Barbie Dreamhouse Party

No comments:

Post a Comment