Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Steam Sale, Witcher 3, RE5 E3 News

Steam Sale starts Tomorrow June 11 so get your wallets ready. 
 
Witcher 3
  • Cost 33 Million to make with 34 Million in advertising, sold over 4 million copies since release. I think they made money.
  • Although my time spent playing is at 30 hours I feel that I haven't even really begun, I still haven't made it to Novigrad. 
  • I'm at level 11 and starting to over level some of my main and sub quests which is making it harder to pick which ones to start.  The enemies are still tough though, i played a level 8 quest and the fight took about 2 minutes to beat after failing a couple of times.
  • I'm playing with a controller mod that allows me to use Signs without having to pause the game, just hold RT and press the corresponding button triggers the sign which is how the game should have been all along.  So much better. 
  • I believe there is some shady dealing going on in most of my Gwent games.

Resident Evil 5
  • Finished playing the game co-op with Angel and it was a blast.
  • We did have to kind of cheat to win though as Angel couldn't press the A button fast enough so I had to get a controller mod and use turbo mode. 
  • RE5 is probably my favorite co-op game, I've beat it 5 times.  Gears of War is a close, close, second.
E3 - News is happening every day so there is a ton to note. 
  • Sony is showing their press conference at the Rave on Monday night I think you can still get tickets.  Should be fun.
  • New Xbox One controller is coming that has a regular audio out like the PS4.  I hope it also gains some heft as I've noticed it creaking in my hands after some sessions in Borderlands,  I still prefer the 360 controller.
  • Xbox one is getting a wirless adapter for the PC but only works on Windows 10.
  • Both consoles are getting 1TB versions, this should have been the case in the beginning, 500gb??? Really???
  • Steam Controller is up for pre-order along with the Steam link that will allow you to stream games from your PC at 1080P, they both come out in October.
  • Fallout 4 will probably be realeased this year.  Hopefully this is true. 
  • Nathan Drake Uncharted Collection coming to PS4.  Some of my favorite games and I will be buying again.
​New Releases -  Lego my Dinosaur.  Also The Elder Scrolls online comes to consoles.  Light week due to E3 which is next week. 

PC

F1 2015 (download - $55)
Titanis (download)
Aero's Quest (download)
Dreaming (download)
Neo Aquarium - The King of Crustaceans (download)
Death Pirate (download)
Quantum Conscience (download)
Kholat (download - $20)
Monster Jam Battlegrounds (download)
Miner Warfare (download)

PlayStation 4

LEGO Jurassic World
The Elder Scrolls Online
Hustle Kings (download)
Invokers Tournament (download)
Arcade Archives Gradius (download)

Xbox One

LEGO Jurassic World
The Elder Scrolls Online

Vita

LEGO Jurassic World
Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy
Terraria (download)

Nintendo 3DS

LEGO Jurassic World
Dr. Mario: Miracle Cure (download)​
 

1 comment: